Share
Go down
hqg1c
hqg1c
Admin
Admin
Posts : 145
Points : 200
Join date : 2017-03-20
Location : USA

Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3 - Page 2 Empty Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3

on Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:58 pm
First topic message reminder :

Coming soon. Who's excited about the new customs being made? Anyone want to take a guess what theme the fakie babies will be?

*updates*  
4/3 red sitting pony

Sneak peek at sitting mold. Please do not share these images!! Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3 - Page 2 Img_7510[url=https://servimg.com/view/19653912/7]


Last edited by hqg1c on Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:04 pm; edited 13 times in total

hqg1c
hqg1c
Admin
Admin
Posts : 145
Points : 200
Join date : 2017-03-20
Location : USA

Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3

on Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:54 pm
Glad you guys like the picture. I will add more this weekend, if there's more interest.
Pinacolada
Pinacolada
Fakie
Fakie
Posts : 34
Points : 36
Join date : 2017-03-24
Location : Germany
http://larrachersan.deviantart.com/

Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3

on Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:10 pm
Wow, the mold reminds me so much of raspberry ice cream. XD Awesome too see some behind the scenes photos, thanks so much for sharing!
HeatherSparkles
HeatherSparkles
Fakie
Fakie
Posts : 9
Points : 9
Join date : 2017-03-21
Age : 29
https://www.youtube.com/freyabunny19

Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3

on Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:21 pm
Very exciting!!

How much longer until she is ready to go?
It's fun to see all of the steps it takes to process her!

Also super hyped for the babies!! Very Happy
hqg1c
hqg1c
Admin
Admin
Posts : 145
Points : 200
Join date : 2017-03-20
Location : USA

Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3

on Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:02 pm
I think we should start seeing prototypes next week. Kitty Love probably won't be ready until may or June. :-)

Iveoejve the baby trio's designs were finalized today. We will unveil one of them

@HeatherSparkles wrote:Very exciting!!

How much longer until she is ready to go?
It's fun to see all of the steps it takes to process her!

Also super hyped for the babies!! Very Happy
LadyPinwheel
LadyPinwheel
Fakie
Fakie
Posts : 42
Points : 48
Join date : 2017-03-21
Age : 39
Location : Madrid, Spain
https://www.facebook.com/LadyPinwheelPonyRealm

Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:17 pm
@hqg1c wrote:I think we should start seeing prototypes next week. Kitty Love probably won't be ready until may or June. :-)

Iveoejve the baby trio's designs were finalized today.  We will unveil one of them

@HeatherSparkles wrote:Very exciting!!

How much longer until she is ready to go?
It's fun to see all of the steps it takes to process her!

Also super hyped for the babies!! Very Happy

Oh!! I want to see prototypes!! And the babies!! This is so exciting!!
hqg1c
hqg1c
Admin
Admin
Posts : 145
Points : 200
Join date : 2017-03-20
Location : USA

Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:46 pm
I'm about to post more photos in about 10 minutes. Check back soon Very Happy
@LadyPinwheel wrote:
@hqg1c wrote:I think we should start seeing prototypes next week. Kitty Love probably won't be ready until may or June. :-)

Iveoejve the baby trio's designs were finalized today.  We will unveil one of them

@HeatherSparkles wrote:Very exciting!!

How much longer until she is ready to go?
It's fun to see all of the steps it takes to process her!

Also super hyped for the babies!! Very Happy

Oh!! I want to see prototypes!! And the babies!! This is so exciting!!
LadyPinwheel
LadyPinwheel
Fakie
Fakie
Posts : 42
Points : 48
Join date : 2017-03-21
Age : 39
Location : Madrid, Spain
https://www.facebook.com/LadyPinwheelPonyRealm

Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:03 pm
@hqg1c wrote:Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3 - Page 2 Img_7510

Baby . Please do not share these images!!
Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3 - Page 2 Img_7516

Boy. Yes boy!  Please do not share these images!!
Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3 - Page 2 Img_7515

Shocked

More!! more more more!! Need some serious photo spam!
Jillybean81
Jillybean81
Fakie
Fakie
Posts : 3
Points : 3
Join date : 2017-03-22
Age : 38

Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:07 pm
Yay!! So glad to see an update Smile
avatar
shelvesofwhimsy
Fakie
Fakie
Posts : 8
Points : 14
Join date : 2017-03-23

Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:09 pm
They look beautiful!!!
AvalonsUnicorn
AvalonsUnicorn
Fakie
Fakie
Posts : 18
Points : 26
Join date : 2017-03-21
Age : 37
Location : Gwinn, MI

Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:10 pm
bounce Very Happy Shocked More! We need more NOW!!!
cookhuman
cookhuman
Fakie
Fakie
Posts : 27
Points : 29
Join date : 2017-04-02
Location : STL MO USA

Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:42 pm
starry sky wrote:Ohhh baby genie and puppy love ?? If not then please in the future ???

This would be so boss! Very Happy


It is cool to see the pony molds. Are they made of a different material than regular ponies? I find the production process of ponies so interesting...thanks for sharing!
hqg1c
hqg1c
Admin
Admin
Posts : 145
Points : 200
Join date : 2017-03-20
Location : USA

Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:48 pm
Babies for them are on the list.


This is the wax / iron cast method. It would be similar how toys were made in the 1980's. I have not touched the wax in person, so I am unsure what it would be like. I'm assuming it is hard material and does not melt or get damaged easily. Today's method is all done by 3-d scans. Materials of these ponies used are different then the ones back in the 80's. From what I was told, they are made of new eco-friendly, non toxic plastic. Hope I answered your question :-)

I
@cookhuman wrote:
starry sky wrote:Ohhh baby genie and puppy love ?? If not then please in the future ???

This would be so boss! Very Happy


It is cool to see the pony molds.  Are they made of a different material than regular ponies?  I find the production process of ponies so interesting...thanks for sharing!
AvalonsUnicorn
AvalonsUnicorn
Fakie
Fakie
Posts : 18
Points : 26
Join date : 2017-03-21
Age : 37
Location : Gwinn, MI

Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:54 pm
@hqg1c wrote:Babies for them are on the list.


This is the wax / iron cast method. It would be similar how toys were made in the 1980's. I have not touched the wax in person, so I am unsure what it would be like. I'm assuming it is hard material and does not melt or get damaged easily. Today's method is all done by 3-d scans. Materials of these ponies used are different then the ones back in the 80's. From what I was told, they are made of new eco-friendly, non toxic plastic. Hope I answered your question :-)

Cool! I wonder if in the future things like regrind, cancer and smooze will be a problem for these ponies like they are for the G1's? IF the plastic is made differently it does make me wonder what kind of problems may arise (hopefully not for MANY years though!) Maybe it won't have any of the known problems! It is certainly interesting to think about! oh and babies?! SO in love with that idea!
hqg1c
hqg1c
Admin
Admin
Posts : 145
Points : 200
Join date : 2017-03-20
Location : USA

Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:37 pm
I wouldn't worry about the future. I think that they will preserve well
@AvalonsUnicorn wrote:
@hqg1c wrote:Babies for them are on the list.


This is the wax / iron cast method. It would be similar how toys were made in the 1980's. I have not touched the wax in person, so I am unsure what it would be like. I'm assuming it is hard material and does not melt or get damaged easily. Today's method is all done by 3-d scans. Materials of these ponies used are different then the ones back in the 80's. From what I was told, they are made of new eco-friendly, non toxic plastic. Hope I answered your question :-)

Cool! I wonder if in the future things like regrind, cancer and smooze will be a problem for these ponies like they are for the G1's? IF the plastic is made differently it does make me wonder what kind of problems may arise (hopefully not for MANY years though!) Maybe it won't have any of the known problems! It is certainly interesting to think about! oh and babies?! SO in love with that idea!
Clipper
Clipper
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack
Posts : 282
Points : 384
Join date : 2017-03-21
Location : Florida
http://clipper.ecrater.com

Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:08 pm
Love the updates flower sunny . Thanks for sharing with us. Very Happy Very Happy

_________________
Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3 - Page 2 Logo_
Clipper's Wish List
dream crystal
dream crystal
Fakie
Fakie
Posts : 28
Points : 34
Join date : 2017-03-22
Location : Louisiana, USA

Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:34 pm
BABY PONY! I really want that one!
raindrop
raindrop
Fakie
Fakie
Posts : 32
Points : 36
Join date : 2017-03-28
Location : Utah, USA

Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:47 pm
Boy pony! I'll have to save up so I can buy multiples for customs Smile. It's exciting to see the in-progress photos!
avatar
Ssypher28
Fakie
Fakie
Posts : 6
Points : 8
Join date : 2017-03-23

Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:53 pm
Omg this is awesome!!!! Cannot wait
Skippy
Skippy
Custom
Custom
Posts : 77
Points : 81
Join date : 2017-03-25
Age : 44
Location : Germany

Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3

on Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:57 am
Thank you for update. It is exciting to see how they be made.
KatzEyeStudios
KatzEyeStudios
Admin
Admin
Posts : 72
Points : 94
Join date : 2017-03-20

Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3

on Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:41 am
For anyone interested, I am doing a group bulk order for all the current releases and upcoming Kitty Love and newborn trio in the sales forum...you may even see a little sneak peak of the babies there;) Spaces are limited! Orders close May 1st, hope to ship end of May/Early June:)

_________________
Click here for HQ Ponies and MORE at Katz Pony Shop!
Pinacolada
Pinacolada
Fakie
Fakie
Posts : 34
Points : 36
Join date : 2017-03-24
Location : Germany
http://larrachersan.deviantart.com/

Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3

on Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:11 pm
Wow, to see the procudtion steps! Thanks so much for sharing! I'm really curious, what else you will come up with in the future.
HeatherSparkles
HeatherSparkles
Fakie
Fakie
Posts : 9
Points : 9
Join date : 2017-03-21
Age : 29
https://www.youtube.com/freyabunny19

Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3

on Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:50 pm
Very excited to see new preview photos!!

Oh my goodness, if you remade the Mermaid ponies I'd absolutely FLIP!
avatar
MLPExpress
Fakie
Fakie
Posts : 9
Points : 15
Join date : 2017-03-28

Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3

on Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:11 pm
Ahhhh so want to see more!
marblecheshire
marblecheshire
Custom
Custom
Posts : 60
Points : 66
Join date : 2017-03-21
Age : 39
Location : New Market, Alabama

Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3

on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:33 pm
That baby is going to be adorable
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Kitty Love
Kitty Love
Posts : 214
Points : 284
Join date : 2018-05-19
Age : 45
Location : North East Scotland

Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitty Love, Newborn and ?? :D progress. Updated : 4/3

on Fri May 25, 2018 6:47 pm
I'm glad I stopped by this thread, just to see the progress & production method!!! Pretty impressed to say the least!!!
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum