Pony Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Let's get spooky!!! Empty Let's get spooky!!!

on Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:34 pm
Halloween is coming, so I'd love to see everybody's spooky Customs!!! I'll start wi my two:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Meet Apple Bobber, one of my two Halloween Babies. Apple Bobber was born on the first of November & loves to play games. Her favourite food is apples. She has streaks of glow in the dark white in her hair & her symbols also glow in the dark.
And this is Ghost Story, the other Halloween Baby. She was born on the thirteenth of October & loves scary movies & spooky stories. Her favourite food is popcorn, which she spills on herself when she gets a fright, which she loves. Like Apple Bobber her symbols & the white streaks in her hair glow in the dark.

Now it's your turn!!!
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

Let's get spooky!!! Empty Re: Let's get spooky!!!

on Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:58 am
More Spooky Ponies!!!
Meet Blood Moon, a G2 Boy. Blood Moon is based on the Lunar Eclipse, which makes the moon red, with a little Halloween magic added so the moon is bleeding. Most Ponies, like most people, don;t like change, but Blood Moon thrives on it. Without it, he can stagnate. Good thing he's G2-age; plenty of things change in puberty!!!
Made from the HQ black Boy, Putrid Pumpkin here is based on pumpkin lanterns. There are that many Custom Ponies called Jack O Lantern, I didn't want to infringe on somebody else wi this lad, so Putrid Pumpkin is his name. He may be an adult, but Putrid Pumpkin still enjoys Halloween, like the dressing up & the fun games, & his home is decorated specially every year.
I was given a batch of BBE baits & ended up wi a spare one, who became Witching Hour here. Witching Hour is the time between midnight & 1am; the time Witching Hour loves to play tricks on others. The time on her rumpmark is half-past 12, right in the middle of her hi-jinx!!!
One more coming soon, wi another later when I get the base Pony...
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

on Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:55 am
Here's the next one: Tricky Sweet!!! He loves sweets, all kinds of sweets, & loves to fill his bucket full of them. But he knows in the UK it's not just a case of shouting "trick or treat" to get the sweets; he has to perform. So he knows a lot of jokes & is a pretty good singer too. If he gets too many sweets, he shares them with the other Baby Ponies. Just waiting on the base for the Mum for the last one, & Clipper assures me she's on her way soon.
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

on Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:36 pm
BUMP IN THE NIGHT!!!
Vampyre Queen is done, Made from a b-grade Sweetness dyed green, so she glows in the dark. Her Apoxie fangs & her symbols were painted with paint mixed wi glow in the dark paint so glow too. Her hair is Venom (I still had some left), & she's the Mum of the family. She can make the most innocent things look spooky & her specialty is tomato puree & cheese puffs, shaped like faces with fangs where the puree drips out. They taste delicious, even though they look gory!!! She also lives dressing up, & hoof-sews her own costume every year.
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

on Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:50 am
BUMP IN THE NIGHT!!!
The Spooky Cabin is complete at last!!! Made from a dollhouse kit, the Spooky Cabin features scary stickers, creaky furniture painted to match, Custom-made treat buckets, table & bobbing bowl, & a few other freaky accessories I found over time.
Ponybookworm
Ponybookworm
Pepper Jack
Pepper Jack

on Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:52 am
BIG SCARY BUMP!!!
I made some Costumes for my Halloween Ponies!!! Here are my complete ones!!!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum