Go down
JanaVictoria
JanaVictoria
Fakie
Fakie

Pony Friends Forever Convention! San Antonio, Texas in June 2020! Empty Pony Friends Forever Convention! San Antonio, Texas in June 2020!

on Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:23 am
Hi everyone!  It is my pleasure to make this arena announcement for the Pony Friends Forever Convention, happening in June 2020 in San Antonio, Texas!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As one of the chairs of this event, I am excited to be a part of this pony extravaganza.  We will be having unique contests, panels, photo ops, and other great experiences, plus a whole lot of pony toy buying/selling/general appreciation.  Please check out our website for more info, and follow us on facebook and instragram, as we update there regularly (though I will try and update this thread as well Smile).

We have partnered with HQG1C to create special ponies in connection with our event, starting with our twin sets, Moonlight & Moonglow and Sunshine & Daydream.  They are available for presale through our website! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Art by the very talented Wizzer218 Smile

We will also be revealing our exclusive mascot pony very soon!

There is a ton to do in San Antonio (Sea World, the River Walk, Six Flags, Tower of Americas, the Alamo, just to name a few), so it's a great place to visit, even in June (it's not really THAT hot Razz).  

Please join us for tons of pony fun!

Jana
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum